There are a few simple steps to get started playing MiniHelmet Football:
1) Learn the proper way to move the helmet – by correctly pushing the helmet.
2) Learn how to execute a pass play.
3) Learn how to execute a kick off return.
4) Practice kicking field goals.
In the next few weeks, we’ll post videos of each of these steps. If you follow these steps, you’ll be playing in no time.
If you would like to learn how to play Minihelmet Football and live in Northern or in Southern California, you may wish to consider an on-site training session/day.
To request an on-site training day, you need to:
1) Have an in-door location where we can hold the training session,
2) Have at least 10 people who are willing to attend the training session.
Then contact us at contact us to set up your training day session. Several of our MHF players will come to you and provide training and a mini tournament, ALL FOR FREE.
Schools, clubs and other groups are welcome to request a on-site training session. Playing mats, team helmets and field goal sets will be available for purchase at each training session.